In the trading world, it is not possible for a company to always work alone in the market and not ask any other supplier or organization to help or provide something. For example, a company deals in computer parts but it needs to hire a cargo company for the shipment of the parts to different cities. This way, it hires a cargo company on contract and when there is a violation in the contract clauses by the cargo company, the computer firm terminates the contract or asks the cargo company to stop their operations immediately.
Brief description of contract termination notice:
When we talk about contracts, there is something that is very important to discuss; the clauses, rules, regulations and terms of the contract. These terms and conditions keep both companies legally bound to provide what they agreed before. For example, two companies sign a contract where one company is a supplier and the other company will pay for its supplies. Now the first company is bound to provide the supplies where the receiver is bound to pay for the supplies.
In case any of the company violates any clause or term of the contract, the other company reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately. This way, the company that violated the rules is punished for their mistake and most of the time, these terminations are followed by legal procedures i.e. cases in courts. To inform the other company that they have violated the contract, the other company prepares an official document that shows the reasons of the contract termination and it is referred to contract termination notice.
Before preparing such notices, companies call the representatives of each company to sit together and talk about what happened. If they settle their dispute in the meeting, there won’t be any law suit or terminations where on the other hand, if they fail to solve the issue, they are provided with a termination notice for the contract.
Elements of a contract termination notice:
- Name of the company who wants to terminate the contract
- Details and specifications of contract that is being terminated
- Name of the service provider (the other company)
- Date of issuance of the notice
- Possible reasons of termination
- Any particular details about the outcomes of the notice for the other company
- Authentication by the company (i.e. signature, witnesses and stamps)
Where to get a contract termination notice?
There is no specific way to find a contract termination notice but there are many lawyers that can prepare the paper work for the companies. Most of the time, companies ask their own legal department or HR department to prepare the documentation work for the termination of a contract and it’s usually done in the presence of the other company’s representatives.
This is something that is only done in this particular kind of notice that it’s not sent to the other company by post but officials of that company are present in the meeting while the termination notice is being prepared.
Sample Contract Termination Notice:
Here is a sample Contract Termination Notice created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Contract Termination Notice,
Download Contract Termination Notice
Sometimes we become unable to perform our routine work because of any health issue but unfortunately in some formal places like offices, schools or any sports club, the administration asks for an evidence or proof of one’s sickness. Doctor’s note is very commonly used notes that help people get leaves from their school or office whether of illness or another reason. This is a kind of solid proof that you have to attach with the leave application in order to get approval. In many organizations, a doctor’s note for work is the only way to get leaves otherwise one can lose his/her job forever.
What a doctor’s note for work is based on? A doctor’s note for work is also known as a sick note and is based on a note written by a licensed doctor for a patient with a description that the person is suffering from certain health issue and is unable to perform work for a specific number of days. These notes can be genuine as well as fake, however for accessing a fake doctor’s note for work the person has to make an appointment with a doctor and request for writing a note. Some medical professional writes a note just by charging their regular fee while some other may ask you for extra charges. Read the rest of this entry »
Soap Note is a short form of the Subjective Objective Assessment Plan Note that is usually written by professional medical or health care staff. The purpose of writing a Soap note is to make a health issue of a particular patient understandable for everyone and is to make a comparison of the progress of the patient on each passing day. Writing
Soap Notes are a standard way of recording the information about a patient that help the medical staff in proper assessment of the patient as well as help in making decisions regarding the health of the patient. Soap notes are found very helpful in medical emergencies as doctors have the complete data of a patient and the speed and manner of recovery from a certain health issue.
A Soap note is based on four parts consist of some important and relative information.
Subjective Data: It is the first section of a Soap note that is based on a brief history and feelings of the patient and is usually written after conducting a small interview with the patient. Such information includes age and gender of the patient along with the information about the type of health issue like fever, injury or any other issue. Information that is provided by patient is also part of this section. Read the rest of this entry »
A mortgage loan is a type of secured promissory note in which the mortgage has been always real property and a promissory note is based on a promise that the borrower will pay back the loan amount plus the specified interest rate within or on a specified period of time. A person who is buying property or the one who already own a property is eligible for getting mortgage loans and mortgage notes and in such loans, the amount of the loan is equal to or less than the value of the mortgage. Like other promissory notes, a mortgage note is also based on information like the names of the two parties that is the borrower and lender, the total amount of the loan, applied interest rate, date of return or due date, method of repayment and terms of the note.
A mortgage note has a number of things that both being a borrower and lender needs to be considered. A mortgage note is actually a borrower’s promise for the repayment of loan, however, the borrower should look at the defaulter terms carefully because in case of defaulter the borrower will lose the ownership of his/her property or mortgage. A mortgage is good for a lender because the lender has an option to sell out the property and to repay the loan amount. Read the rest of this entry »
A delivery note consists of the information that a package of a goods contain. It is usually based on the details of a package that a company has to deliver to the buyer. The details include the type of the product, quantity, color, size and a description about goods that are not enclosed due to some reasons. A delivery note is signed by the buyer and a copy of the signed delivery note is then sent back to the seller. The purpose of writing and pasting a delivery note on the package of goods is to allow the buyer to check the names of the items that he/she has offered and the number of the goods or products that are being sent to them. If a buyer finds something different from his/her order, they then never sign the delivery not and refuse the package, and the package goes back to the seller.
The delivery note never contains prices of the products and in some cases instead of writing the names of the products, the product codes are written in a delivery note. The delivery note work as a proof of delivery and saves the seller from any kind of legal actions against the seller. A delivery note is usually used for shipping and home delivery services. Read the rest of this entry »
An insurance cover note is offered by an insurance company to the policy holder or customer that is based on a number of information about the features of an insurance policy and is evidencing the issuance of a particular policy to the policyholder. An insurance cover note is basically based on information including the name of the policyholder, the insured risk, to coverage that is offered by the policy and the total amount of insurance in a brief manner. In many places, an insurance cover note is also known as a certificate of insurance. These notes are usually sent out on the same day the policy is accepted and usually takes about 24 hours in sending out.
An insurance cover note is important enough because it helps you in understanding the type and coverage of your purchased insurance policy. For example, if you want to purchase a home insurance policy, you have to choose the property protection policy or the home liability insurance. Both have their own coverage and charges. An insurance policy cover note also specifies the renewal period or the validity date of an insurance policy. When the specific period of insurance cover notes become close to over, the insurance company then sends notification to the policyholder to renew the policy and sent out a new insurance cover note or certificate to the purchaser for the next period of times. Read the rest of this entry »
Death note also known as obituary is specifically written to recap the main points of someone’s life. Death note is a public notification to inform people about the death of a person. Death note usually contains the name of the deceased person, age of deceased, address and recent employment information. Although it is a cathartic experience for writing a death note for someone but it is necessary for the information of public. It let the family members and friends to know about the death of a specific person so that they can gather at one place for the funeral ceremonies. Although you can inform people of your circle through phone but it is still necessary to design a death note for other members especially the special friends and colleagues of deceased person.
Sample Death Note
Please be advised that the citizen Jasmine Eva the legitimate daughter of Fernandez Peter and Jean Lantos born in Australia on the 25th of September 1979 has climbed the wall of death on the 28th of February 2013.
The deceased passed away in strictest intimacy, after a long ordeal involving a transformation of consciousness and an intense egoistic agony. From her remains is born Savina, a sovereign being who takes her flight toward immorality. The deceased leaves in mourning her Siamese twin.
Jasmine Eva who passed away at the same time as her sister, also mourning her departure are the government of Canada and Quebec, and the Crown, all private corporations that grieve the loss of a docile and profitable slave.
How To Write Death Note?
- You have to find a picture of deceased person to paste it on the death note. You can access any family member or friend to get the most appropriate picture with clear and smiling face. Scan the photograph to get a softcopy in your computer.
- Collect significant details of deceased person such as full name, age, date of death, hometown, immediate and extended family members, career and hobbies of the deceased person as well as details of funeral services.
- In first paragraph, write the name of deceased person, hometown and date of death. Second sentence should state the birth place of the person and details of any other towns where he/she has lived for extended period of time.
- Third sentence of the death note should include job description and date of services and details of company. You can also mention any interesting hobby, talents or special awards of the person.
- Last one or two sentences should specify the funeral details. You have to write the dates and time of services with visitation and church hours for memorial services. You can also make any request from family members for flowers and memorial donations for the deceased person.
- After completing the note, make its several photocopies to paste and distribute them in the different areas of town. You can send emails to your friends, coworkers and social groups. It will let your contact details to know about the funeral ceremonies.
Fee note is a short statement that details the amount of money that is charged for something that has been already deducted from an account. Fee note is quite different from invoice because invoice contains pending money that can be paid in future. Fee note usually details amount of drugs, VAT and different other payments. This is best choice for small clients who do not require full-blown VAT invoice. Fee is a payment asked by the professional people in the return of their services such as doctor’s fee, school fee, entrance fee, commitment fee etc. Fee note can be of different types according to the nature of organization such as different educational institution issues fee note as a reminder for parents as well as students.
Sample Fee Note
Note for the payment of Fees and Expenses
This note of guidance is based on the University of ABC’s Financial Directives.
Please note that credit card slips will not be accepted as receipts. You are advised to retain photocopies of any receipts and claim form.
GUIDANCE FOR EXTERNAL EXAMINERS
EXTERNAL EXAMINERS are paid fee and permitted to claim for expenses incurred entirely, unavoidably and exclusively in the performance of examination duties.
FEES FOR EXTERNAL EXAMINERS
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
||Doctor of Medicine (MD)
|Masters Degree (MPhil, MMus, LLM)
||Doctor of Dental Sciences (DDSc)
|Doctor of Education (EdD)
||Doctor of Medical Science (DMedSci)
|Higher Doctorates: LittD, DSc, DEng, DMus, LLD, DSc Tech, DMet
Payment should be made in US Dollars or Zambian Kwacha. If you want to pay in Zambian Kwacha then the calculation will be based on the current rate of the day.
If you are paying in cheque, please make your cheque payable to:
ABC International School
Do not forget to add $20 as additional transferring amount, 50 USD for foreign cheques to the amount to be paid to cover bank charges.
If you want to pay fee in cash then deposit it directly in the ABC Chartered Bank but do not forget to get a formal receipt from the school.
If you have paid tuition fees in advance then no need to pay more and ignore this notice.
How to Write Fee Note?
Fee note is necessary to write in effective way according to the requirements of organization and for your help I am going to share some guidelines to write fee note:
- Start your fee note with name, address and contact number of institutions for the help of receiver. You can also include logo of your company to personalize your fee note.
- Provide complete details of expenses with accurate amount and grand total for the help of students or customers. You can design a table to include the details of amount to be paid with the dates of payment.
- It is necessary to write instructions in the bottom or the backside of page for the proper guidance of clients. If you are designing a fee note for your institution then write important instructions for parents.
Consignment note also known as waybill is an important document that is prepared by consignor to provide details and instruction about the shipment of consignment of goods. This document is countersigned by carrier as the proof of receipt of consignment for the delivery at a specific destination. Consignment note is used as an alternate of bill of lading to specify the fee of shipments and goods included in the consignment. Usually, a consignment note contains the details of consignor and consignee, origin of consignment and destination as well as route of consignment. Some freight forwarders and trucking companies use in-house consignment note that is also known as a house bill. This type of bill usually contains conditions of the contract of carriage.
Sample Consignment Note
Sr. No. _______________ Date and time of dispatch of the consignment: __________________
1. Name and address of the consignor: ______________________________________________
(Manufacturer, dealer, distributor or importer)
2. Name and address of the consignee: ______________________________________________
(Manufacturer, dealer, distributor or importer)
3. Description and quantity of the consignment: ______________________________________
Particulars of Substance(s)
No. of Packages
4. Mode of transport: ____________________________________________________________
(Particulars of transporter, registration no. of vehicle)
5. Date and time of receipt by the consignee and his remarks: ___________________________
Signature of the consignor and his remarks
- The Consignment Note should be successively numbered on yearly basis.
- The consignor should record a certificate on the cover page of each book containing Consignment Notes indicating the number of pages contained in the Consignment Note-Book.
- The books containing Consignment Notes used or currently under use shall be produced to the authorized office whenever called upon.
Guidelines to Write Consignment Note:
No specific rules and regulations are designed about the contents of consignment note but some contents are common and should be present in all types of consignment notes. These essential contents are as follow:
- You have to write date and place of the consignment note.
- Name and address of sender as well as carrier is also necessary to write on the consignment note.
- Write the place and date of taking over of goods and place selected for the delivery of goods.
- The name and address of the consignee should be an important part of your consignment note.
- Description of consignment, common use, nature of goods, method of packing and special description regarding dangerous or fragile goods.
- Number of packages and special marks or numbers for the identification of consignment are required to be written on the consignment note.
- Gross weight and quantity of the goods for the help of both parties.
- Charges related to the carriage, custom duties and other charges related to the delivery.
- Important directions for customs and formalities.
- Any special clause to cover the issues of any special consignment.
- Make sure to prepare two copies of consignment notes to give one, one copy to both parties. Do not forget to take signature of both parties to increase the authenticity of consignment note.
Payment notes are also known as notes payable are a type of contract or agreement that comes into existence between two parties when one party receive a loan from another party for a specific period of time with a due date and with a specific amount of interest rate charged on it annually. Payment notes that are based on a period of one year or less are known as short payment notes while those having a period greater than one year are considered long term payment notes. Payment notes can be on periodic bases, it means that a loan has some installments over a particular period of time for which payment notes are created. Though, a periodic payment note is a common type of consumer payment notes however, there are other types of payment notes like a balloon, on demand , late fees are also available that a company, bank, creditor or a person chooses on his convenience.
A payment note is similar to a promissory note and is a legal document that everyone should review carefully before signing off to understand the terms and conditions of a note as well as to ensure protection against any kind of issue. Read the rest of this entry »